Problems with Toad 14.0 crashing

@jim.schmitz and @andshe I tried to reproduce this with 64 bit Toad 14.0 but didn't have any luck. Do you have default values in the auto-replace list or have you added some?

@andshe Would you mind trying it in beta to see if it is fixed there with auto replace enabled? You can get it here.

Leave 14.0 installed if you install the beta. The beta won't run without latest official version also present. The beta will import your 14.0 settings but keep its own copy of settings after that.

I have the 64 bit installed and I was able to reproduce it there (SELECT * from xxxx , presss F9, hit enter, crash). I had the default values in auto-replace. I unchecked and that fixed the issue, but obviously would like to use the auto-replace. Our company manages our PCs, so I have to go thru some hoops to install/update software so I am fine with waiting till 14.1 comes out officially.

I also have the defaults in the auto-replace list. If it helps, here is the about page from my install.
I have the same issue with my PC being managed by my company that Jim has. I won't be able to install the beta.

ok, thanks anyway.

Edit: Ah! Yes, I can reproduce this in 14.0 and it does appear to be fixed in beta. I forgot that I had to run with F9 in the steps. ok, I think we're good on this one for next version. @andshe @jim.schmitz

I had a ticket open back in Dec., and moved to Beta versions. It still would lock up, with the default beta settings and the suggested.
I do want to pass an update as to the locking up I've been experiencing. This past week, on the last Beta, 14.1.84.872, I have only a couple of times, maybe, with a lock-up, even with the one database I seem to lose connection too far often that I do with other databases. By 'lockup" I mean I have to force close and restart.
What has been my different MO is that I do not keep the various windows, usually schema browsers and editors maximized, or not for very long. I also, but not always, have the 'Transactions' window open.
I hope this offers some insight.
This week I will go back to the current production release and see how that goes.
Long-time user, but no expert, since v. 6.0-ish.