Restore default layout

Hello,

I’m using Toad for SQL 6.1 Professional. I don’t know what happened but I lost default layout of panes.

I tried to restore it as it was before but failed.

Could please someone advice my how to restory default layout?

Thanks

P.S. I have Toad for SQL 5.8 on another system with correct layout. I tried to copy over Layout , configuration file and etc from the good one but it didn’t work for me

Hello,

please config in Tools->Configuration Wizard. Hope this can help.

Best Regards,

Kelly

Kelly

Thanks for reply but unfortunately it does not help me much. I already used Configuration Wizard but it did not allow me to restore defiant layout

I suggested some .ini file could do it but I don’t know it location

Thanks anyway

Config tools->Configuration Wizard

Hi susja,

Thanks. Sorry, I don’t exact understand your situation. Can you post or send me the screenshot? Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Kelly

• Kelly,

I used Wizard and selected both Connection Manager and Objects Explorer but they don’t look like it was by default. I mean that they are located horizontally. I could change for vertical but then I have move it myself and etc. In other word by default it was 3 panes: Connection Manager, bellow it was Object Explorer. Those panes were selected by default and every time I started they were there. On the right side it was SQL Editor. Well I’d like to get default layout. I recall that someone mentioned that one could get if he deletes .ini file but I’m not sure.

Thanks

P.S. I can’t insert a screenshot here, sorry

Hi susja,

Thanks so much for your support. I create an issue TSS-526 for can’t go back to default. As the setting files, I try to delete but didn’t work either. I will keep to asking.

And thanks again.

Best Regards

Kelly