I was wondering why the long time between betas – now we know! [:D] So on to the initial evaluation:
- Any chance of adjusting the text line height based on font size? I’m using the Lucida Console font. Sizes 6 through 11 all have the same line height. I currently use size 9 and occasionally smaller when I need to see more lines on the screen, but that no longer works. It sounds picky, but when dealing with large package bodies (>1300 lines), it makes a noticeable difference.
- I’m not sure if the reduced vertical density from the text line height is playing optical tricks on my old eyes, but do the fonts look thinner?
- Can the datatypes be pulled out of the keyword styling list by default? The keyword highlighting is taking precedence over datatypes, making the datatype highlighting void. The workaround is obvious, of course. [:)]
- Any possibility for BEGIN/END block highlighting?
- undo doesn’t seem to work after hitting . Eep!
I’m excited to play with the new editor more! And now that the first year+ long project is done, I just may have time. I apologize in advance… [;)]