SharePoint connection

Hi There,

I'm using Toad to try and connect to SharePoint data and import. The SharePoint data is laid out like an Excel Spreadsheet and I'm attempting to connect to the SharePoint data sheet. When I try and connecting it gives me an error saying it cannot connect to the specified URL. When I go two folders up though it connects but I can't see the specific table I need since it's two levels removed. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Well, just confirming the obvious... are you sure you have read permissions on the files/URL?

I can import it into MS Access so assume the same permissions would apply in Toad but maybe not? Are there specific permissions that need to be checked on the SharePoint side that would allow me to link into through Toad Data Point?

Also, when I do go through the import Wizard I am able to see tables (not the tables I need though as stated prior) but I do receive this error before the tables come up. Not sure if this points to the issue or not.

Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ServerException
Cannot complete this action.

Please try again.
Stack Trace:
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponseStream(Stream responseStream)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponse()
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.Readers.ReaderSharePointList.LoadSPListItemsToTable(Object targetTable)
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.Readers.ReaderBase.GeneratePreviewTable(Int32 minRows)
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportWizard.wizardPageSharePoint_ShowFromNext(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Quest.Toad.Controls.Wizard.WizardPage.OnShowFromNext(Wizard wiz)
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportWizard.GotoPageAfterAddImport(ImportData newImport)
at Quest.Toad.ImportExport.ImportWizard.AddSharePoint()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseControl.WndProc(Message& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)