Toad World® Forums

SQL_ID AWR TOAD report

Using the SQL_ID AWR TOAD report - I don’t see the executions that I expect, i.e., a given SQL_ID shows up in OEM but not in the SQL_ID AWR TOAD report. I checked most of the obvious things like node #, snap_id, sql_id itself, etc. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks, Frank

Look at the top sections of the report…under “snapshot period summary”. That should tell you what is being reported on. Do you see any differences there?

From: frank.dodgers [mailto:bounce-frankdodgers@toadworld.com]

Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 3:34 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] SQL_ID AWR TOAD report

SQL_ID AWR TOAD report

Thread created by frank.dodgers

Using the SQL_ID AWR TOAD report - I don’t see the executions that I expect, i.e., a given SQL_ID shows up in OEM but not in the SQL_ID AWR TOAD report. I checked most of the obvious things
like node #, snap_id, sql_id itself, etc. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks, Frank

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

ya that all looks good in the report, but in the body of the report all i get is “No data exists for this section of the report.” when in fact i know the given sql_id did execute duing that time.

Thanks, Frank

hmmm…sorry for the dumb question, but is there any chance that OEM and Toad are not looking at the same databases?

I don’t know what else to suggest. You can go to Main Menu -> Spool SQL -> Spool to Screen to see what the SQL that is running to get the report from Oracle.

Oops, make that Main Menu -> DATABASE -> Spool SQL -> Spool to screen.

ha, no dumb questions, i checked that too. ran the same snap id’s and sql id for the prior day and it seems to work fine. scratching head. thanks, frank