SQL Navigator 5.5.0.713 (Lost ability for Pull down window with Results Tab

We recently updated our SQL Navigator and the ability for a pull down window when the results tab is displayed no longer works. Has this function been eliminated or has some property been reset. I used the results tab to show results for various documentation purposes. It was nice to pull the window down to show the sql that was executed in relation to the results and print that screen for documentation. Now you have to scroll through a tiny window to see the sql executed. Can this function be turned back on?

Hi Russell,

After further investigation...
Yes it appears that the functionality that you are referring to broke in the 5.0 release.
No one has noticed it until now! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

As a workaround, you could try changing the 'Split Window to display Results' option (attachment 2).

This will give you the ability to expand the various windows (attachment 1). But you will need to change your workflow when viewing multiple scripts.

I also urge you to download the beta, and try the new Unified Editor... this is a taste of things to come in the next SQL Nav release. There will be significant workflow changes in the next beta release. Our aim is to achieve as-close-as-possible to the same workflows in the UE as we have in the old editors.

Thanks again, for your feedback!!

• Jaime -

Message was edited by: MisuBisu

Hi Russell,

After further investigation...
Yes it appears that the functionality that you are referring to broke in the 5.0 release.
No one has noticed it until now! Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

As a workaround, you could try changing the 'Split Window to display Results' option (attachment 2).

This will give you the ability to expand the various windows (attachment 1). But you will need to change your workflow when viewing multiple scripts.

I also urge you to download the beta, and try the new Unified Editor... this is a taste of things to come in the next SQL Nav release. There will be significant workflow changes in the next beta release. Our aim is to achieve as-close-as-possible to the same workflows in the UE as we have in the old editors.

Thanks again, for your feedback!!

• Jaime -

Message was edited by: MisuBisu