TDS3 Commercial - documentatnion

Hi all,

I am going to buy TDM3 via Quest online shop choosing electronic (eg no physical) distribution. What is the difference, I mean: what do I get when ordering physical delivery - CD? As I see manual is only *.chm file, so is there any PDF in electronic distribution I can print?
And last question: I see that TDM3 is still in developement, so how long will I receive upgrades and new versions with commercial version from Quest online?

Thanks in advance…

Hello Michael,

Thanks very much for your interest in purchasing TDM3. Very happy to hear this. :slight_smile:

Concerning the delivery, upgrades and maintenance issues, Michael, please contact our Quest sales team at: sales@quest.com. You will be provided with all the information you need. Thanks.

Note: If you want the Sales team to contact you directly, please send us your email address to: modeling@quest.com.

As I see manual is only *.chm file, so is there any PDF in electronic distribution I can print?
For now, only *.chm file is available. Nevertheless, PDF form will be at your disposal too (working on this). As soon as it's available, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your patience.

Have a nice day.

Vladka + TDM Team

Hi Michael,

PDF version has been sent to you. Please check out your email box.
Thanks.

Vladka

I have just read most of doc you send me, mostly looking OK. Will try to make some feedback.

Great! At the moment, we’re updating the docs for future version 3.1. So, if you have any remarks, suggestions on current doc version, please write us. We will implement the changes to the new doc version.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Vladka