TOAD FOR DATA ANALYSTS 2.6.2.580 - trial version

I’ve created a connection to a Microsoft Access database located on my local drive. When I click the query tab, I recieve a System.AccessViolationException Invalid pointer Stack Trace:

Invalid pointer
Stack Trace:
at Quest.Toad.NativeOdbc.OdbcAPI.SQLProceduresW(OdbcHandle StatementHandle, String CatalogName, Int16 CatalogNameLength, String SchemaName, Int16 SchemaNameLength, String ProcedureName, Int16 ProcedureNameLength)
at Quest.Toad.NativeOdbc.NativeOdbcConnection.GetProcedures(String SchemaName)
at Quest.Toad.NativeOdbc.OdbcDriverWorkarounds.CleanMSAccessViewResultSet(NativeOdbcConnection conn, String schema, FastTable inputTable)
at Quest.Toad.NativeOdbc.NativeOdbcConnection.GetTables(String SchemaName, TableTypes type)
at Quest.Toad.Odbc.Scheme.QueryList.QueryListTrl.get_GenerateData()
at Quest.Toad.Trl.CachedTrl.get_Data()
at Quest.Toad.Odbc.Scheme.QueryList.QueryListTrl.GetTrls()
at Quest.Toad.Odbc.Trl.OdbcCachedTrl.GetFilteredTrls(FilterInfo info)
at Quest.Toad.Odbc.Trl.OdbcCachedTrl.GetFilteredTrlCount(FilterInfo info)
at Quest.Toad.DatabaseBrowser.ObjectPaletteControl.ReadTrl(ITrl trl)
at Quest.Toad.DatabaseBrowser.ObjectPaletteControl.updateContentTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Message was edited by: rmurphy_484 Message was edited by: rmurphy_484 Message was edited by: rmurphy_484 Message was edited by: rmurphy_484 Message was edited by: rmurphy_484

Message was edited by: rmurphy_484

Message was edited by: rmurphy_484

This fetaure works fine for the sample Access databases we have here. Can you make sample access db with this issue and send to me at dpeabody@quest.com? If I can get the error here it is an good as fixed

Debbie