Toad for Oracle 13.1.1.5 crashes when using Team Coding

I setup Team Coding on our database with Subversion as the VCS. I'm able to login to the VCS through Toad, but if I try to Check Out an object or Compare Contents or Get Latest Version from the Team Coding Manager then Toad will crash without any error message. :disappointed_relieved:

I had to look in Windows Event Viewer to see this error:
Faulting application name: Toad.exe, version: 13.1.1.5, time stamp: 0x5cc38992
Faulting module name: Toad.exe, version: 13.1.1.5, time stamp: 0x5cc38992
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000001d388
Faulting process id: 0xe328
Faulting application start time: 0x01d59034b638ec9b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle 2018 R2.1 Edition\Toad for Oracle 13.1\Toad.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle 2018 R2.1 Edition\Toad for Oracle 13.1\Toad.exe
Report Id: 0245cd83-3f55-41e4-b59b-4c3a1d602fb7
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Any help would be appreciated - thanks.

Hi Eric,

When you say that Toad is crashing, do you mean the Toad process completely quits, or do you get an access violation but Toad keeps running? If the former, that's extremely unusual.

Toad makes calls to the Subversion command-line client in order to do its work. Do you have any security restrictions in place on your machine which might prevent launching a command-line application from another application? If so, have you tried running Toad as administrator or temporarily disabling those security restrictions? If you don't have any security restrictions in place, are you running an anti-virus software that might be preventing Toad from executing Subversion's command-line client; and if so, does it work if you temporarily disable the anti-virus software (as a quick test)?

-John