Toad Freeware asking for a license

Hello

I have just come in to find I cannot get into Toad Freeware (SQL Server) it keeps asking for a license

Does anyone know how to sort this

thanks

Alison

Most, if not all Toad products used on a trial basis will convert to freeware if the trial license expires. You should still be able to use the product, but in freeware mode.

Your Quest Software Account Manager can discuss your needs with you, depending on what they are… s/he can either extend your trial for a limited time, or you can purchase a term or perpetual license to activate all of the product’s features.

POST Edit:
It appears that there may be an issue with the product when it enters freeware mode, given your inquiry at Toad For SQL Server 6.8.2.9 Freeware request code … and looks like the Dev team is looking into the issue… stay tuned.

For now please use the Toad for SQL Server Beta instead of Freeware. We will continue the Freeware but will not be able to post this for a month or two. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here is the link to the Beta. You are free to download and use. No other requirements.

So, It's now been almost 2 years and I'm having the same problem... How do I activate the freeware? or still should use the Server Beta?

Hi, what problem is it? Are you on 7.2 already?