Not sure if anyone else is having this issue with the Beta, but I’ve had to go into Task Manager at least two or three times last week and kill Toad. The problem is my machine would be running fine, then all of a sudden it would become non-responsive to keystroke or mouse actions. In each case, once I was able to get the Task Manager to come up, I found multiple instances of Toad running in Task Manager and had to kill them both. Once I did that, everything was back to normal. Note: this isn’t a case of Toad crashing and me restarting Toad without first going into Task Manager and killing any orphaned Toad processes before restarting. I have one repeatable test case where if I copy a few Stored Procedurers into an anonomus pl/sql block and attempt to execute it, this issue will occur. Not sure what’s triggered it in other cases.
PROCEDURE1; PROCEDURE2; ... PROCEDURE10;
If there’s anything further I can provide to help out in resolving this, please let me know.