Why triggers sometimes does not display in the SB in Toad for Oracle?

I recently noticed that six out of 27 triggers in our production dB are not displayed in the Trigger Tab of SB in Toad for Oracle. I know these six triggers exist because I displayed them in production Toad for Oracle before and some tables will not be populated properly without these triggers. Also, these triggers are still displayed in the Triggers tab of the SB in our other schemas. Could someone please tell me why these triggers are not being displayed in the Trigger Tab of the SB in our production dB? Where and how can I view these triggers in Toad for Oracle since they are not displayed in the Trigger Tab of the SB?

BTW, I am running Toad for Oracle version 12.1 and 11.5 in Oracle dB 10.2 and the issue described above occurs in both version.

Thanks in advance.

I know these six triggers exist because I displayed them in production

hm...adopt this query

select owner, trigger_name, trigger_type, triggering_event, table_owner, table_name from dba_triggers order by table_owner, table_name

on both databases and compare result....

Frankly doubt that Toad is not showing trigger but I think it is some unexpected schema.

:slight_smile:

Thanks for your prompt response and the query. I think you are probably correct this is due to unexpected schema and I am checking w/ our DBA on this.

Thanks again.

jtomasic is from Croatia?

If yes-pozdrav!

Spasibo.