Toad World® Forums

Acces violation in Toad 10


#1

Hello everybody,

till a couple of months I was using Toad 9.7.2 and was quite pleased with it. Till I’ve installed the Version 10 of it. Since than, Toad crushes every day, with an access violation error. I’ve attached the complete error message incl. error stack to this thread.

I’ve installed every single new Version (the last one that I’m currently using is 10.5.1.3), but I’m still having this problem even by quite easy tasks (for example creating a view, running queries etc.). My collegues are having the same problem, so we’ve all using at the moment the old 9.7.2 version.

My question is if anybody from you the same problem had and if there is a solution to it.

Thanks,

Bogdan

Toad Access Violation.txt (8.65 KB)