Access violation during Import Table Data

I have a spreadsheet containing several worksheets that I import into a table, one sheet at a time. First sheet imports fine. When I click on the next sheet in the Import Data window I get the following message:

Access violation at address 000000000640AA0A in module ‘Toad.exe’. Read of address 0000000000000000.

Funnily enough it only happens on some of the worksheets, yet they all contain the same number of columns and all between 30 and 100 rows - so I’m not talking mega amounts of data here. It happens whether the spreadsheet is saved as .xls or .xlsx.

I am using beta 12.8.0.27. The exact same spreadsheet loads just fine in 12.5.1.1. In fact, I believe this issue has come about in one of the more recent beta releases because I just tried a spreadsheet from August 15th - which loaded successfully using whatever was the latest beta at that time - but doesn’t work in the current beta. Hope that helps narrow it down for you!!

Thanks.

We actually found this AV yesterday as well, and is fixed - however, please note that we have ended our 12.8 beta cycle and are now working on our GA builds, so the fix will be in the GA version when it’s released. I don’t have an exact date for the release, but it’ll be in about a month. Thanks.