Access voilation at address errors

Hello All,

Tool details:

Toad for Oracle

Toad for oracle Xpert(64-bit),Add-Ons: DB Admin Module.

Version : 12.8.0.49

Issue:

Have been facing issue with total lately with export data/create script/create in another schema/import fields option.

after selecting all the options in the wizard and clicking “OK” it runs into “Access voilation at address…” error.

Previously these errors used to go away - after restarting Toad.

Most recent error :

“Access violation at address 000000000482D230 in module ‘Toad.exe’. Read of address 000000000000011D”

Has anyone else come across any such issue?

Thank you,

Akshata R

I get memory failures if I leave TOAD up overnight and I attempt to: run a SQL Statement, open scripts that TOAD wants to split apart, or I open too many connections and windows. I believe that my issue occurs because my network connection is dropped and reconnected when I login to my PC the next day.

TOAD version 12.10.0.30 fixed a major issue around the loss of network connections and the bulk of the issues have gone away. Unfortunately I still do get the Access violation failures, but it has been drastically reduced. Again, my issue occurs only after using TOAD for a while.

David

Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 1:10 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Access voilation at address errors

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Access voilation at address errors

Thread created by AkshataR

Hello All,

Tool details:

Toad for Oracle

Toad for oracle Xpert(64-bit),Add-Ons: DB Admin Module.

Version : 12.8.0.49

Issue:

Have been facing issue with total lately with export data/create script/create in another schema/import fields option.

after selecting all the options in the wizard and clicking “OK” it runs into “Access voilation at address…” error.

Previously these errors used to go away - after restarting Toad.

Most recent error :

“Access violation at address 000000000482D230 in module ‘Toad.exe’. Read of address 000000000000011D”

Has anyone else come across any such issue?

Thank you,

Akshata R

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

***** This email is from an external sender outside of the CenterPoint Energy network. Be cautious about clicking links or opening attachments from unknown sources. *****

I also get Access violation at address errors same as David. Also, the errors occures on simple select queries.

Error text is - “Access violation at address 00000000049C71B5 in module ‘Toad.exe’. Read of address 0000000000000070”

Best regards,

Dino