An option to run the Session Browser in a new Session

For example,

I run a script in SQL Editor. The script is working or waiting...anyway running.

Now I wanna open the Tools > Session Browser (SB) to see maybe - what is my script there for so long.

The thing is - the script may never end if some locks are involved or the script is not well written.

So as a result not only the SB is not opened but SQLnav hangs...for as long as the script is running.

The workaround is to open a new SQLnav instance, but I suggest to have an option to open the SB in another session.

(Or at least warn the user that the session is busy. Because not always the green line, that indicates that the session is busy, is in my sight)

So are you saying that: do not allow open session browser when session is busy? At this time should allow to open it from another session? Let me know if I get your points. thanks. :)

It seems that posting an Idea here doesn't automatically turn on e-mail notifications about comments on it.

Anyway, I didn't get you :)

"So are you saying that: do not allow open session browser when session is busy?"

Yes. Just like it is being controlled when you cannot close any tabs when session is busy.

But an even better solution would be to automatically open the SB in a new session.

So don't you think that my idea is better than leaving SQLnav not responding? :)