Beta Released (12.11.0.20)

Beta Notes
Named Queries in SB-Tables-Data
You can now name and save queries in SB-Tables-Data, in the same way filters can be saved.

Details here: http://www.toadworld.com/products/toad-for-oracle/b/weblog/archive/2016/12/23/named-queries-in-sb-tables-data

I just installed the .20 beta and have lost my toolbar customizations. Is there any (easy) way to get them back?

It looks like it is resetting back to the default toolbar every time you open a new editor. I tried turning off the Team Coding toolbar, and when I opened another editor, it was back.

From: droeschley_109 [mailto:bounce-droeschley_109@toadworld.com]

Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 4:32 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta Released (12.11.0.20)

RE: Beta Released (12.11.0.20)

Reply by droeschley_109

I just installed the .20 beta and have lost my toolbar customizations. Is there any (easy) way to get them back?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

----------------------------------------- This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and contains information that is proprietary to The Babcock & Wilcox Company and/or its affiliates, or may be otherwise confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your computer. Thank you.

I turned off Team Coding in the Editor toolbar, closed the Editor window, opened an Editor window and Team Coding is gone, so, for me, it persisted the change.

I have many customizations to the main toolbar that I’d prefer not to have to redo if at all possible.

As part of the rebranding back to Quest Software, we had to change the directory location for your user files. As a result, you may need to re-import your user settings using the Utilities -> Copy User Settings menu if they didn’t automatically copy over.

You should only need to do this once, and it should automatically select the most recent installation, which should be your previous Toad 12.11 beta. After pressing OK, your previous settings will be imported into your current user files and you should be good to go.

-John

From: droeschley_109 [bounce-droeschley_109@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:21 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta Released (12.11.0.20)

** RE: Beta Released (12.11.0.20)**

Reply by droeschley_109
I turned off Team Coding in the Editor toolbar, closed the Editor window, opened an Editor window and Team Coding is gone, so, for me, it persisted the change.

I have many customizations to the main toolbar that I’d prefer not to have to redo if at all possible.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta Forum notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thanks, that did the trick.

A related question - with the rebranding, will the licence key change, and will the executable location change?

Should be no change to the license key but the location will change per Microsoft standards to \Quest from the \Dell