Beta Released (12.11.0.53)

Beta Notes

Schema Migration

The new Compare Schemas Wizard provides an easier to use interface for doing a one-to-one comparison between schemas. One of the unique features of the Wizard is to allow for the adding or checking in of the generated script to source control. The new Window can be found under Toad’s Database > Compare menu item or from within Toad’s Automation Designer.

Good Afternoon Dennis,

I see the same compare schema wizard that has been there pretty much unchanged for several major versions of TOAD. The only thing I see in Automation designer is the compare I already ran, which I can run again or modify and run. What is new?

Is it the multi-Schema compare that is new?

Larry

If you reset your toolbars a new option will show up under your menus, Database > Compare > Schemas Wizard. The existing options under the Compare menu are Schemas, and Multiple Schemas. The initial design of the window will see some changes over the next few weeks as we gather feedback.

From: wickliffe.larry [mailto:bounce-wickliffelarry@toadworld.com]

Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 1:43 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta Released (12.11.0.53)

RE: Beta Released (12.11.0.53)

Reply by wickliffe.larry

Good Afternoon Dennis,

I see the same compare schema wizard that has been there pretty much unchanged for several major versions of TOAD.  The only thing I see in Automation designer is the compare I already ran, which I can run again or modify and run.  What is new?

Is it the multi-Schema compare that is new?

Larry

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Good Morning Mike,

In the last version the file tab had icons that were not grey; this version all gray, even after reset all menus.  Automation designer screen.

Larry

Hi Larry. The buttons will go grey if on the left side, you have “My Apps” or one of the folder nodes clicked. If you click an app node (with a gear), the icons will become enabled.