Clicking too fast in SB trigger LHS prevents source from showing in RHS

Hey all,

In 12.8.0.5, I make a connection and open the SB to the Triggers tab. If I click on a trigger in the LHS, the source dutifully shows up on the RHS. If I change triggers twice on the LHS before the source shows on the RHS for the first trigger, no source shows up on the RHS for the second trigger either. I can’t replicate this on Procedures, though. The source comes back faster than triggers, but even though I think I’m clicking faster than the RHS refresh (thanks to daily gaming and copious amounts of caffeine), the source shows perfectly every time.

This is low priority, as one can switch triggers slowly on the LHS and recover easy enough, but thought I’d mention it here in case it could lead to other issues.

TIA!
Rich

I’d like to make some witty remark about an itchy trigger finger, but I can’t come up with anything, so I’ll just include a picture of this guy -

Your request for a picture has been denied, but instead replaced with a new thread post of this topic.

(may be unrelated, but I noticed that the Toadworld login is now the Dell login)

Fun!

I actually tried TWICE to get that image in there. The first time inline, the second as an attachment. Maybe they’ll let me post a URL.

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/…/latest

If not, 3 strikes, and I’m out.

OK, try it next beta, Rich. It should come back and load the new trigger, despite your lightning-fast clicking finger.

Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 3:46 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Clicking too fast in SB trigger LHS prevents source from showing in RHS

Clicking too fast in SB trigger LHS prevents source from showing in RHS

Thread created by Rich J.

Hey all,

In 12.8.0.5, I make a connection and open the SB to the Triggers tab. If I click on a trigger in the LHS, the source dutifully shows up on the RHS. If I change triggers twice on the LHS before the source shows on the RHS for the first trigger, no source shows up on the RHS for the second trigger either. I can’t replicate this on Procedures, though. The source comes back faster than triggers, but even though I think I’m clicking faster than the RHS refresh (thanks to daily gaming and copious amounts of caffeine), the source shows perfectly every time.

This is low priority, as one can switch triggers slowly on the LHS and recover easy enough, but thought I’d mention it here in case it could lead to other issues.

TIA!

Rich

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.