ER: SB History - record RHS and not LHS actions

I use the Tab view in the SB. Often when searching for a table I’ll click in the LHS and start typing. It would appear that the SB History will record every table that I stop on in the LHS but often I’ll just type the first few letters and then click on the table name I was interested in (assuming there are many tables with the same first few letters and mine isn’t the first one TOAD finds). The SB History appears to record the first table it stopped on and then the table I clicked on. I would like to request for the SB History to only be added to if I click on the RHS. I nearly always do this. Find the table in the LHS (eventually) and then click on one of the tabs on the RHS, so recording the RHS would be much more useful for me (and keep the SB History tidy).

Cheers

Richard

…and, maybe sub groupings of Table/Package/All might help.

…and, can you record the owner of the object as well as the name. I have objects owned by all users displayed (in the filter options) and some share the same object names but TOAD always jumps to the first occurrence and not necessarily the one I was last on.

Cheers

Richard