Code Collections Feature Removed?

I was looking at the Team Coding Dashboard and noticed there is no Code Collections tab. So I went to Utilities -> Team Coding Administration and there is no way to check enable it. Do I need to reinstall the Team Coding objects?

Go back to the TC Administration console and look in the “Team Projects” tab. If you don’t see anything there? If not, my next question would be, did you
Install TC8 objects and migrate from TC7? There should be messages telling you to do so.

From: jnicholas330 [mailto:bounce-jdziurlaj@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 1:34 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Code Collections Feature Removed?

Code Collections Feature Removed?

Thread created by jnicholas330

I was looking at the Team Coding Dashboard and noticed there is no Code Collections tab. So I went to Utilities -> Team Coding Administration and there is no way to check enable it. Do I need
to reinstall the Team Coding objects?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

This is what I see. I installed the objects back in 12.6.

Check out your TC Status window.

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 1:47 PM

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Code Collections Feature Removed?

RE: Code Collections Feature Removed?

Reply by jnicholas330

This is what I see. I installed the objects back in 12.6.

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

I don't have a TC Window like there is in 12.6. I opened 12.6 and saw that my objects are 7.0. I did not get any notice to upgrade my objects in 12.7

Hello

The objects in 12.6 are correct. Team Coding Version 7.0 is used, which admittedly confusing…

We are introducing some an update to Team Coding for 12.7, but not all of the features are in place yet. They should be by next week,

I will add release notes to the next beta, to include what is currently in place to date.

Stephen

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 3:10 PM

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Code Collections Feature Removed?

RE: Code Collections Feature Removed?

Reply by jnicholas330

I don’t have a TC Window like there is in 12.6. I opened 12.6 and saw that my objects are 7.0. I did not get any notice to upgrade my objects in 12.7

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.