Toad 11.5.1.2 Team Coding Code Collections not Visible

Hello,

I am currently having an issue in seeing my Code Collections in Toad for Oracle v11.5.1.2. When I go to Utilities -> Team Coding -> Team Coding Code Collections I still get the data grid where my collections are supposed to be, but they no longer show up. When I try to add the collection again, I get the error “An identical mask already exists in…”

From what I can tell, this is a known issue and has been fixed in Toad 11.6. Unfortunately, I do not have approval to upgrade my version of Toad otherwise I would do that in a instant.

Please let me know if you know of any way to get the Code Collections viewer to once again display the list of collections.

Cheers,

Adam

Hello Adam,

This issue was actually fixed in the 11.5.2 patch. Can you upgrade just one patch version?

Thanks,

Brad

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:34 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Toad 11.5.1.2 Team Coding Code Collections not Visible

Toad 11.5.1.2 Team Coding Code Collections not Visible

Thread created by acjp101

Hello,

I am currently having an issue in seeing my Code Collections in Toad for Oracle v11.5.1.2. When I go to Utilities -> Team Coding -> Team Coding Code Collections I still get the data grid where
my collections are supposed to be, but they no longer show up. When I try to add the collection again, I get the error “An identical mask already exists in…”

From what I can tell, this is a known issue and has been fixed in Toad 11.6. Unfortunately, I do not have approval to upgrade my version of Toad otherwise I would do that in a instant.

Please let me know if you know of any way to get the Code Collections viewer to once again display the list of collections.

Cheers,

Adam

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Hi Brad,

Unfortunately, the current version of Toad that I’m using is the only corporate approved version I’m allowed to use. I can ask for the patch, but that is a much longer process than I’d like, so I was hoping to find a fix before I try that route.

Thanks

I’m sorry the but we had to fix a bad query that populated this window, so there is no work-around. If this is going to be a long process anyway, you may want
to upgrade to Toad 12.0. Our Team Coding has improved tremendously since 11.5.1.

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:17 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Toad 11.5.1.2 Team Coding Code Collections not Visible

RE: Toad 11.5.1.2 Team Coding Code Collections
not Visible

Reply by acjp101

Hi Brad,

Unfortunately, the current version of Toad that I’m using is the only corporate approved version I’m allowed to use. I can ask for the patch, but that is a much longer process than I’d like,
so I was hoping to find a fix before I try that route.

Thanks

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

That’s what I was afraid of.

Well, at least now that I know it can’t be fixed in the current version, it should make it a little easier to get the upgrade pushed through. I’ve already been looking at Toad 12.0, and hopefully I can get that installed instead :).

Thanks Brad for your help. I really appreciate the quick response.

Cheers,

Adam