TOAD 12.6 and not all Code Collections works correctly

Hello.

I used TOAD 12.0 with CVS support in Team Coding.

When I enter into Code Collections configuration I see 4 record for one of my Collection Name.

But when I tried with the same database using Toad 12.6 I see only 3 records in that forms. All packages belongs to this missing code collection are uncontrolled in TOAD 12.6.

When I return to TOAD 12.0 all collection name are displayed corretly and all packages are controlled.

Is this error ? I can’t migrate my department into toad 12.6 because I’m not sure if everything work correctly in CVS team coding in TOAD 12.6

What query is using to display Code Collection in form Utilities->Team Coding->Team Coding Dashboard (tab Code Collection)

This is the query

SELECT TC_GROUP.PROJECT_ID,TC_GROUP.PROJECT_NAME,TC_GROUP.AUTHOR,TC_GROUP.CREATION_DATE,TC_GROUP.VERSION,TC_GROUP.VCP_PROJECT,TC_GROUP.VCS_DB,TC_GROUP.FROZEN,TC_GROUP.FROZEN_BY,TC_MASK.OBJECT_NAME,TC_MASK.OBJECT_TYPE,TC_MASK.SCHEMA_NAME
PROJ_SCHEMA_NAME,TC_MASK.EXCLUDE,TC_MASK.COMMENTS,TC_USERMAPPING.USERNAME MIRROR_USERNAME,TC_USERMAPPING.SCHEMA MIRROR_SCHEMA_NAME, TC_GROUP.WORKDIR, TC_GROUP.CHECKED_OUT, TC_GROUP.CHECKED_OUT_BY, TC_GROUP.VERSION FROM TOAD.TC_GROUP TC_GROUP ,TOAD.TC_MASK
TC_MASK , TOAD.TC_USERMAPPING TC_USERMAPPING WHERE (( UPPER(TC_GROUP.PROJECT_NAME) <> UPPER (‘ALL TEAM CODING OBJECTS - TOAD’) AND TC_GROUP.PROJECT_ID = TC_MASK.PROJECT_ID )) AND ( TC_MASK.PROJECT_ID = TC_USERMAPPING.PROJECT_ID(+) ) AND ( TC_MASK.SCHEMA_NAME
= TC_USERMAPPING.SCHEMA(+)) AND ( TC_USERMAPPING.USERNAME IS null or TC_USERMAPPING.USERNAME = ‘LOGONUSER’) Order by PROJECT_ID, OBJECT_NAME

You should have 4 records in TC_MASK

If you would like to export the TOAD tables TC_CONFIG, TC_GROUP, TC_MASK and TC_USER_MAPPING and send to me offline, I can take a look at them to see what may
be causing this.

From: przemyslaw.roznowski [mailto:bounce-przemyslawroznowski@toadworld.com]

Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 6:02 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] TOAD 12.6 and not all Code Collections works correctly

TOAD 12.6 and not all Code Collections works correctly

Thread created by przemyslaw.roznowski

Hello.

I used TOAD 12.0 with CVS support in Team Coding.

When I enter into Code Collections configuration I see 4 record for one of my Collection Name.

But when I tried with the same database using Toad 12.6 I see only 3 records in that forms. All packages belongs to this missing code collection are uncontrolled in TOAD 12.6.

When I return to TOAD 12.0 all collection name are displayed corretly and all packages are controlled.

Is this error ? I can’t migrate my department into toad 12.6 because I’m not sure if everything work correctly in CVS team coding in TOAD 12.6

What query is using to display Code Collection in form Utilities->Team Coding->Team Coding Dashboard (tab Code Collection)

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

As I see the problem is with part:

AND ( TC_USERMAPPING.USERNAME IS NULL

OR TC_USERMAPPING.USERNAME = ‘LOGONUSER’

)

I have one record in TC_USERMAPPING

And it is just for this project that has missing entries in collection.

The rest projects have no usermappings.

Probably removing record from TC_USERMAPPING solve problem

I found problem.

Probably when I was logged as TOAD I check “Mirrored”. So Mirror user was TOAD and no of our developer (I also because I don’t work on TOAD user every day) can see this one Code Collections. When I logged onto TOAD and uncheck Mirrored everything is OK.

In my opinion problem is with this Mapping. Every developer can check it (even by accidents) and for another developers all packages from this collection tools become Uncontrolled (for us it is very dangerous behavior of TOAD).

The best solving is ability to block checking this (we don’t use mirror/mapping user functionality).

Thanks for the update and helpful feedback. Mirroring seems to be one of the lesser used features of Team Coding . We are doing some re-design work , this
release and will take your suggestions in to consideration.

From: przemyslaw.roznowski [mailto:bounce-przemyslawroznowski@toadworld.com]

Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 2:44 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] TOAD 12.6 and not all Code Collections works correctly

RE: TOAD 12.6 and not all Code Collections works correctly

Reply by przemyslaw.roznowski

I found problem.

Probably when I was logged as TOAD I check “Mirrored”. So Mirror user was TOAD and no of our developer (I also because I don’t work on TOAD user every day) can see this one Code Collections.
When I logged onto TOAD and uncheck Mirrored everything is OK.

In my opinion problem is with this Mapping. Every developer can check it (even by accidents) and for another developers all packages from this collection tools become Uncontrolled (for us it
is very dangerous behavior of TOAD).

The best solving is ability to block checking this (we don’t use mirror/mapping user functionality).

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.