Custom SQL select destroyed when filter name edited

Good Afternoon TOAD team,

I'm using TOAD beta 12.11.0.16.  I had a customized, edited, SQL statement with a filter.  Nothing unusual.  When I changed the filter name (and copied some of the fiter) the SQL was destroyed to this:

SELECT common.DEC (w2w_password, common.fk (101)) “Grantee_Password”,

(SELECT PROGRAM FROM COMMON.EIMS_PROGRAMS

Where

/* Dave McEachern test

*/

(CONT_EMAIL in (‘dmceachern@cds2.com’, 'dmceachern1@cds2.com ', ‘dmceachern@kc.rr.com’)

OR STATE = ‘KS’)

AND SEQ_NO = 1

ORDER BY DATE_LAST ASC NULLS LAST

It has like this:

SELECT common.DEC (w2w_password, common.fk (101)) “Grantee_Password”,

(SELECT PROGRAM FROM COMMON.EIMS_PROGRAMS where PROG_CODE = w.PROG_CODE and INST_TYPE = w.INST_TYPE ) PROGRAM,

ROWID, RCIP_NO, SEQ_NO, W2W_PASSWORD,

W2W_PIN, CONT_NAME, ADDR1,

ADDR2, CITY, STATE,

ZIP, CONT_PHONE, CONT_FAX,

CONT_EMAIL, PROG_CODE, INST_TYPE,

DATE_LAST, DATE_NOTIFIED, DATA_ADDED_BY,

NOTIFICATION_SENT_BY, PRIM_CONTACT, RCIP_NAME,

CONT_TITLE, RCIP_TYPE

FROM COMMON.WHO_ARE_YOU w

Where

/* Dave McEachern test

*/

(CONT_EMAIL in (‘dmceachern@cds2.com’, 'dmceachern1@cds2.com ', ‘dmceachern@kc.rr.com’)

OR STATE = ‘KS’)

AND SEQ_NO = 1

ORDER BY DATE_LAST ASC NULLS LAST

Only happened once, so far…

Larry

703-508-4945

Are you editing a Saved SQL Recall statement with a filter applied or are you talking about editing SQL in the Editor and modifying the WHERE condition?

Good Morning Michael,

I'm in the Schema browser and have a filter applied.  I have also edited the SQL for the page adding a field decryption and a subquery.  When I edit the name of the filter, the exited SQL gets hacked.  Normally, I can edit or change the filter on an edited SQL and it is applied.  In this case just changing the name of the filter makes me start over.

Larry

Sorry Larry I went all day (until now) w/o seeing your last comment about this being in the schema browser. Can you send me the DDL for your table so I can try to reproduce this? Send to john.dorlon@quest.com. Thanks.

Just following up online incase anyone besides Larry is watching this thread. It should be fixed for next beta (thanks to Michael for the assist). Larry, let me if you still have any problems.

Good Morning John,

Thank you!  I love what you added.  The original issue is resolved, too.

Larry Wickliffe