Differences on right click with Toad 9.7.2.5 and Toad 10.6.2.42

Hello,
i have a problem when i do a right click:

On the left there is Toad version 9.7.2.5 with some features very useful. On the right there is Toad 10.6.2.42, why aren't there some features?

How can i add feature when i do right click?

For starters - 9.7 is very old, and even 10.6 is seven releases back, so many things have changed and will change with each release. Many of the items that
you see there in 9.7, are still there, but there’s different ways to do them now. For instance, ‘Sort Asc by current column’ - this is not needed anymore since the grid is updated and you can just click on the column header to sort it ascending or descending.
I would recommend going thru the help, if needed, or just playing with it, as most of that functionality is still there.

btw…Save As was renamed to Export Dataset - same window, but just with more functionality - that one might be a little confusing for anyone coming from
a really old version.

From: inyourmind [mailto:bounce-inyourmind@toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 5:12 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Differences on right click with Toad 9.7.2.5 and Toad 10.6.2.42

Differences on right click with Toad 9.7.2.5 and Toad 10.6.2.42

Thread created by inyourmind

Hello,

i have a problem when i do a right click:

On the left there is Toad version 9.7.2.5 with some features very useful. On the right there is Toad 10.6.2.42, why aren’t there some features?

How can i add feature when i do right click?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

To add a little to what Dennis said, the change was made in Toad 10 so that all grids would have the same right-click menu. This was in response to customer criticism that Toad was too inconsistent. In general, if we had to take something off the rt-click, we moved it to the toolbar just above the grid.