Editor - insight popup

Beta .5

I’ve been out of the loop on the beta’s so far for 12.5 so I updated it today to get back into it.

When doing a SQL with an alias after typing the alias"." and picking a column why is the table name being returned with the column name. I get alias.tablename.columnname when I press enter??

Thanks!

Ed

Some changes were made here recently so I may have introduced a bug, but I cannot reproduce it. Using this SQL and selecting a column I get only e.. Do you have a sample? I'm in 12.5.0.5.

select e. from emp e;

On 11/14/2013 03:49 PM, ed.klinger wrote:

Editor - insight popup

Thread created by ed.klinger
Beta .5

I've been out of the loop on the beta's so far for 12.5 so I updated it today to get back into it.

When doing a SQL with an alias after typing the alias"." and picking a column why is the table name being returned with the column name. I get alias.tablename.columnname when I press enter??

Thanks!

Ed

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Michael,

After doing a little more testing on this it seem to show up when I use the schema name in the FROM part

select *

from scott.emp e

where e. ...

Ed

On Nov 14, 2013, at 3:57 PM, Michael Staszewski bounce-mstaszew@toadworld.com wrote:

Re: Editor - insight popup

Reply by Michael Staszewski
Some changes were made here recently so I may have introduced a bug, but I cannot reproduce it. Using this SQL and selecting a column I get only e.. Do you have a sample? I'm in 12.5.0.5.

select e. from emp e;

Editor - insight popup

Beta .5

I've been out of the loop on the beta's so far for 12.5 so I updated it today to get back into it.

Thanks!

Ed

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Same here. Good detective work, Ed.

Nate Schroeder

US Row Crops IT Data Management Team

Monsanto Company

800 N. Lindbergh Blvd. G3WB - Saint Louis, MO - 63167

314-694-2592

Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:28 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: Re: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Editor - insight popup

Reply by ed.klinger

Michael,

After doing a little more testing on this it seem to show up when I use the schema name in the FROM part

select *

from scott.emp e

where e. ...

Ed

On Nov 14, 2013, at 3:57 PM, Michael Staszewski bounce-mstaszew@toadworld.com wrote:

Reply by Michael Staszewski

Some changes were made here recently so I may have introduced a bug, but I cannot reproduce it. Using this SQL and selecting a column I get only e..
Do you have a sample? I'm in 12.5.0.5.

select e. from emp e;

Editor - insight popup

Beta .5

When doing a SQL with an alias after typing the alias"." and picking a column why is the table name being returned with the column name. I get alias.tablename.columnname
when I press enter??

Thanks!

Ed

This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled

to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and

all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto, including its

subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".

Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying

this e-mail or any attachment.

The information contained in this email may be subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States, potentially

including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and sanctions regulations issued by the U.S. Department of

Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC). As a recipient of this information you are obligated to comply with all

applicable U.S. export laws and regulations.

Fixed for next beta.

Michael