Editor/Navigator does not open automatically anymore when opening package for editing

Editor/Navigator does not open automatically anymore when opening package for editing.

Toad for Oracle 14.1.84.872

I can open it from menu Editor / Desktop / Navigator.

Here is a video:
https://files.fm/f/sre2heckq#

Does Right-click -> Desktop -> "Restore desktop defaults" fix it?

I've done this but now it opens Navigator in every situation, also for Editor.
Previously, in Toad 13 and 14 commercial versions I've been used with Navigator opening just when opening stored procedures or packages.
Navigator was closed when switching to Sql Editor.
I've also done Utilities/Copy User Settings/Reset to a clean set..., but same thing happens like Desktop/Restore desktop defaults.
It seems like the "bond" between stored procedures/packages "type" and Navigator isn't there anymore.

later edit: your site is telling me that I broke the rule of not putting hrefs in my message because I'm presumably making advertising. So I had to take out link to video.

John,

I had also noticed this behavior in the beta, but it slipped my mind to report it as I just viewed the script for the Package and pasted it into an edit window. I have only been working on Packages on DBs with Team Coding configured. I did verify the latest release of the Beta - 14.1.96.896 has fixed this issue, so all is good now.