Formatter Options Buggy

Hello,

In the Formatter options, there is an issue which has been around for quite some time. If you go into the Custom tab and try to expand/collapse different option groups (Spacing, Case, etc.), they do not change until you then click on one of the entries directly. It is a fairly small bug but I am surprised it has been around for as long as it has. Also, when expanding the option groups past the bottom of the options window, there is no vertical scrollbar to get to the bottom. This is an issue because the last option group, “List Arrangements”, appears to have entries that go below the bottom of the window and cannot be selected. I tried changing my skin to see if that would help but it did not.

As I was writing this post, I found a workaround to allows the window to work correctly again. If you collapse the whole list (click the minus sign on the first entry, for instance MySql Formatter Options) and then re-expand it, everything works as expected again.

Thank you very much for looking into this issue for me. With this workaround, it is not a big deal, but something I wanted to bring to your attention.

Regards,

Joe

Thanks Joe for reporting this. This seems to occur at times. I’ve logged this, ref. QP-1435.