GSS Extensions for Grants

I’ve check the “Use file extension defined in Toad options” and prefer to use a custom extension “.grt" vs. the default ".sql”. Ive defined this for Grants, Grant, grants, and grants and nothing sticks. I have custom extensions defined and working for Policy, Synonym, View, Users and a few others. It there a list of valid File "Type"s?

When you say “I’ve defined this”, where did you define? In windows or in Toad? In Toad, you can define your file types in Files > General.

Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 8:42 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] GSS Extensions for Grants

GSS Extensions for Grants

Thread created by chazamania

I’ve check the “Use file extension defined in Toad options” and prefer to use a custom extension “.grt" vs. the default ".sql”. Ive defined this for Grants, Grant, grants, and grants and nothing sticks. I have custom extensions defined and working for Policy, Synonym, View, Users and a few others. It there a list of valid File "Type"s?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

I defined them in file types in Toad Options Files > General. The Generate Schema Script (GSS) just doesn’t recognize the Type Grant, Grants, grant, or grants when generating the individual file types. All grants are saved in a Grants subdirectory in a “from object"to"user/role”.sql.

Fixed for next beta.