how do i get my automation toolbar back

i was clicking on the bolt to test an automation script. inadvertently i closed the tool bar to execute a script. how do i get it back?

Thanks a lot.

Hi, Al.

You should be able to right-click in the toolbar area and see a list of toolbars that are available. Then just click on the toolbar name to ‘check’ it for display. If I’ve totally misunderstood what’s happened, please post a screen shot and we’ll get you a better answer :).

-Steve

Hi Steve -- thanks for the not. I right clickedon the menu batr but could not find the toolbars.

here is a screen shot

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 8:19 AM, Steve Hilker bounce-Steve_Hilker@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: how do i get my automation toolbar back

Reply by Steve Hilker
Hi, Al.

You should be able to right-click in the toolbar area and see a list of toolbars that are available. Then just click on the toolbar name to 'check' it for display. If I've totally misunderstood what's happened, please post a screen shot and we'll get you a better answer :).

-Steve

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for IBM DB2 Forum notifications altogether.

Toad for IBM DB2 - Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Well it seems that you’ve uncovered a bug. I’m discussing with the dev team on how to reset Toad so you can get your toolbar back. We’ll update this asap. Sorry for the troubles.

-Steve

I think we have a work-around. If you rename your Toad application data directory Toad will recreate it with factory default settings which would include your toolbars.

You can find your application data directory by clicking on Help + About. You should see something like this:

tdb2-about.jpeg

Close Toad, rename the folder and restart Toad. Your toolbar should be restored.

-Steve

Or you should be able to reset all tool bars by right clicking on the main toolbar via:

reset1.jpeg

then

reset2.jpeg

resetting all customizations worked! Many thanks to all. Enjoy the weekend. Al

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Jeff Podlasek bounce-Jeff_Podlasek@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: how do i get my automation toolbar back

Reply by Jeff Podlasek
Or you should be able to reset all tool bars via:

then

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for IBM DB2 Forum notifications altogether.

Toad for IBM DB2 - Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.