The Beta 184.108.40.206 is available now. Feel free to download it from:
In this Beta, you can run the attached script. Please check it out.
- Open the Scripting Window (Tools menu) and enter the code there.
- From the View menu, select ‘Show Registered Objects’.
- From the ‘Available Objects’ window, select the model for which you like to run the code and click the arrow to move the model to the window ‘Selected Objects’.
- In the script, the model is named Model. So, either modify the script for your model name or simply click your model in the ‘Selected Objects’ window | Name in Script column | press F2 and rename it ‘Model’. - Please see the attached screenshot.
- Click the ‘Execute Script’ icon in the toolbar of the Scripting Window.
See the Model Explorer of your model. There should be new workspaces named by the tablespaces. Check out the workspaces. Please re-arrange the shortcuts of objects on the WS (the tables will be one on another.)
Malcolm, we hope this is what you need. If you have any questions or if the script does not meet your requirements, please do not hesitate to write us back. Thanks very much.
P.S. After your feedback, I’ll publish the script to the Scripts section too.
Vladka + TDM Team
CreateWorkSpacesByTablespaces.zip (426 Bytes)