Is this me or yahoo?

Am I the only one getting emails where all the text is wrapped together and
nearly impossible to read?

Best regards,
Mike

Michael S. Zarzycki, MTS | Manager of Engineering IT | Sensata Technologies,
Inc. | voice: 508-236-1015 | fax: 508-236-3701 | www.sensata.com | The World
Depends on Sensors and Controls

It is not you. I see the same corruption of mail from persons with a "@quest.com" address.

Gives a rather new meaning to ‘mashup’, eh?

Michael,

Am I the only one getting emails where all the text is
wrapped together and nearly impossible to read?

No, I'm getting it as well - but so far, only from the Quest people.
Spooky!

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else. We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it. We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes. If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Yeah, this is getting annoying. Is it happening for me too?

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Brad,

mine seem to be coming in ok. I'm posting in PLAIN TEXT. It seems all
you HTML posters are being mangled. I thought it was only Quest.com, but
now it's everyone. (Except thos of us in plain text mode.)

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else. We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it. We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes. If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

image004.gif

Thanks,
Brad

I must be the oddball (again!) as there are no visual changes to anyone's
email from the Toad lists, AFAICS.

For the record, I'm using a slightly-customized version of Squirrel Mail.

Rich -- [TeamT]

Disclaimer: I was hoping "sleep therapy" meant more sleep.

Hi Michael-

yours came through with all linefeeds removed too, so I don’t think it’s just
Quest

I have contacted our community folks about this, it’s possible something
happened with our mirroring system and the Quest communities.

I am seeing it from another yahoo group to which I belong.

Best regards,
Mike

Well that’s good to know

Evening all,

Seeing as how Rich and his Squirrel didn’t have the problem, I can
confirm that Thunderbird displays all these “broken” emails correctly.

Must be an Outlook problem?

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

It could be Norm. I'm using Thunderbird and do not see a problem with
garbled emails. I switched a few weeks ago from Outlook and I must say
I'm liking this way better then Outlook. It even imported my 40,000+
Toad email archive.

Ed
[TeamT]

On 5/13/2010 4:13 PM, Norman Dunbar wrote:

Evening all,

Seeing as how Rich and his Squirrel didn't have the problem, I can
confirm that Thunderbird displays all these "broken" emails correctly.

Must be an Outlook problem?

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Norm,

They are back to normal. Looks like Yahoo fixed their problem.

Best regards,
Mike

Michael S. Zarzycki, MTS | Manager of Engineering IT | Sensata Technologies, Inc. | voice: 508-236-1015 | fax: 508-236-3701 | www.sensata.com | The World Depends on Sensors and Controls