Job Manager is not showing Last Run Date

Hi, I am looking for some assistance with Toad Data Point 4.3 Job Manager. This is a new install of toad data point. The scheduled jobs that I have set up seem to be running as scheduled, but the Job Manager does not show that it ran. Only the jobs that I have kicked off manually are showing a Last Run Date and have the green check mark. All the other jobs show the next run date but show nothing in the Last Run Date.

I know the jobs have ran because I can see the files they create in the network folder. I can also see that they completed successfully when I go into Windows Scheduler. I am hoping there is an easy fix to this.

I checked this in the TDP 5.0 code and all seems okay. One think to note, is that the window does not auto refresh when a scheduled job is run. Did you press F5 and refresh the window. This should update the values correctly. Can you try the Beta to see if this is an issue unique to TDP 4.3?

Hi Debbie,
Thank you for your response.
I did try to refresh the Job Manager and this did not fix my issue. I tried closing Toad Data Point and reopening it as well and this still did not fix the problem.

Unfortunately, I do not have admin rights on my machine to download the Beta Version to try this.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but I am running Windows 10.

We have had problems with win 10 and did make changes to the Job Manager in TDP 5.0. the only other thing I can think of is to go to the Options | Job Manager |Advanced tab and choose "Use Task Scheduler 1.0"