Local Storage - TDA 3.1 Pro

Since upgrading to 3.1 pro keep getting a “lost connection” error when running automation tasks against my local storage tables. It occurs more when there are multiple tasks running at once.

What type of connection are your local storage tables?

Tell me more about this -->"It occurs more when there are multiple tasks running at once. "

Are you talking about an Automation script running when scheduled? Automation only executes one task at a time.

Are you talking about running an Automation script in the app and then using other windows at the same time?

If you are getting these errors in the automation scripts themselves, can you turn on verbose logging and generate the error. Then send the log files to me?

If this is not the case, provide as must detail as you can and post a screenshot.

Debbie

Debbie,
These are tables within the local storage feature of TDA Pro, I believe they are mySQL.

In reference to this
Tell me more about this -->"It occurs more when there are multiple tasks running at once. "

What I meant is that there are multiple automated tasks scheduled via task scheduler. So for instance one automation task begins at 805 am and another at 810. The overlap in time has never been a problem, however, only after upgrading to 3.1 did I start getting this error (it could be a coincidence).

You also wrote:

“At the time this occurred I had two scheduled automated tasks running and each were against a “local storage” table. I also had TDA launched and connected to local storage.”

It looks like Local Storage does not have multiple instances of TDA using it at the same time. I have entered Cr99140 to handle for the next release.

Debbie