Minor GUI Issue with Beta

I just disconnected and reconnected my third monitor and these windows were in the background. being early in the day, I know I opened the Download Manager earlier and then closed it, I used Replace and closed it, and have created 5 Views. I think these "Process Script" windows are created whenever you use Toad to Create an object via the GUI process that builds a script for you. None of the Close/Cancel buttons do anything nor does the X in the upper right of each window. The Execution Times in the windows continue to count up and will until I exit Toad. To hide the Process Script windows, I just need to click on the normal GUI and it comes up over the them. This is not the case with the Download Manager or Replace windows and the probably have some code forcing them to stay on top of the normal GUI. To hide them I need to call up a new instances of each and then I can close them.

This may only be seen by people who change the number of active monitors while staying in Toad, but could point to some kind of Resource Utilization leak as the objects really are not being cleaned up correctly when Toad thinks it is closing them.

I am on Win 10 1809 currently, but also noticed this when running 1803.