Missing Scroll Bar

I have a Desc window open on a table that has lots of columns and there are a number that are in the Fixed Column area. If I have the window sized so it is narrower than the fixed column area, the bottom scroll bar disappears. But when I resize it so it is wider than the fixed area, the scrollbar reappears.

Blessings,

Phyllis

Phyllis Helton

Data Magician
Digital Products & Strategies, Cru | Data Sciences & Analytics
Office :phone: 407-515-4452

phyllis.helton@cru.org

I see that - interesting. That scrollbar is part of the grid component, so I’ll have to ask devex about it. I think it’s as designed though, since the scrollbar only scrolls the non-fixed columns. You’d almost need to add a 2nd scrollbar to scroll the entire grid, to scroll to the one that scrolls the non-fixed columns. Sounds ugly though. :frowning:

At least I figured out why it was happening. If it can't be changed, no big deal. But it is probably good you guys are aware of that in case anyone else reports a missing scrollbar. Now we'll know why. :slight_smile:

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 11:01 AM, John Dorlon bounce-jdorlon@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: Missing Scroll Bar

Reply by John Dorlon
I see that - interesting. That scrollbar is part of the grid component, so I'll have to ask devex about it. I think it's as designed though, since the scrollbar only scrolls the non-fixed columns. You'd almost need to add a 2nd scrollbar to scroll the entire grid, to scroll to the one that scrolls the non-fixed columns. Sounds ugly though. :frowning:

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta Forum notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

--
Phyllis Helton

Data Magician
Digital Products & Strategies, Cru | Data Sciences & Analytics
Office :phone: 407-515-4452

phyllis.helton@cru.org