[new] ctrl click to jump to package spec procedure

I use the ctrl click to jump the the pack body procedure , (if there is a way please tell me), can we add a type of ctrl click event so a developer can jump the the package spec procedure signature. This will help when coding when I need to jump back and forth from the spec to body.

thanks

A possible option: use can use the navigation buttons (Navigate Back) on the editor toolbar. The shortcut is (Alt+Left)

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:40 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] [new] ctrl click to jump to package spec procedure

[new] ctrl click to jump to package
spec procedure

Thread created by Marc

I use the ctrl click to jump the the pack body procedure , (if there is a way please tell me), can we add a type of ctrl click event so a developer can jump the the package spec procedure signature.
This will help when coding when I need to jump back and forth from the spec to body.

thanks

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

CTRL+Click to jump to your body then CTRL+Shift+[Up|Down] to toggle spec/body.

Michael

On 07/30/2013 08:40 AM, Marc wrote:

[new] ctrl click to jump to package spec procedure

Thread created by Marc
I use the ctrl click to jump the the pack body procedure , (if there is a way please tell me), can we add a type of ctrl click event so a developer can jump the the package spec procedure signature. This will help when coding when I need to jump back and
forth from the spec to body.

thanks

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.