Problem with latest SQL Navi GA (64bit) regarding VARCHAR2(32767) and External Table with CLOB colums

Hi,

today I noticed the there is an issue in data grid:

a) when a col ist defines as VARCHAR2(32767) means gt 4000

b) when you query External Table with CLOB colums, the CLOB output in data grid returns soem quirk

Can some verify this please?

Thank you and best Regards

Andre

Hi,
Well, even when I got some strange mails (telling me how great my question is and what a cool guy I am.) - no useful answer at all.
So, friends - what’s the matter here.
I do hope, this is forum with more than a “artificial intelligence”-mailing system in the background.
Regards
Andre

Hi admin,

Customer complain that community send him some strange mails in the background.

Is there any changes for community of ToadWorld?

Regards,

Michael

发件人**:** andreml [mailto:bounce-andreml@toadworld.com]

发送时间: Saturday, September 09, 2017 9:52 PM

收件人: sqlnav@toadworld.com

主题: RE: [SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum] Problem with latest SQL Navi GA (64bit) regarding VARCHAR2(32767) and External Table with CLOB colums

RE: Problem with latest SQL Navi GA (64bit) regarding VARCHAR2(32767) and External Table with CLOB colums

Reply by andreml

Hi,

Well, even when I got some strange mails (telling me how great my question is and what a cool guy I am.) - no useful answer at all.

So, friends - what’s the matter here.

I do hope, this is forum with more than a “artificial intelligence”-mailing system in the background.

Regards

Andre

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from SQL Navigator Forum
notifications altogether.

SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Andre - I am not sure what emails you are referring to. I assure you all of our intelligence is not artificial :slight_smile: You can forward what you received to me at julie.hyman@quest.com and I can investigate.

Hi andreml,

Could you send your table extract DDL script to help us to reproduce your issue?

Thanks,

Michael.Luo@quest.com