Re: 答复: [SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum] Problem with latest SQL Navi GA (64bit) regarding VARCHAR2(32767) and External Table with CLOB colums

Hi Michael,

I assume what he is referring to as the strange e-mails is the “badge” system where by asking a question he earned an achievement. New achievements earned do result in an automated e-mail being sent with congratulations for the new achievement earned. Sometimes they have whimsical names or text associated with them. He can see which achievements he’s earned by visiting his profile: http://www.toadworld.com/members/andreml

This isn’t new and has been around for a while.

Regards,

•      Nate

Date: Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 1:38 AM

To: "sqlnav@toadworld.com" sqlnav@toadworld.com, “QDL.ToadWorldAdmins” QDL.ToadWorldAdmins@quest.com

Cc: “Vincent Liu (vliu)” Vincent.Liu@quest.com

Subject: 答复: [SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum] Problem with latest SQL Navi GA (64bit) regarding VARCHAR2(32767) and External Table with CLOB colums

Hi admin,

Customer complain that community send him some strange mails in the background.

Is there any changes for community of ToadWorld?

Regards,

Michael

发件人**:** andreml [mailto:bounce-andreml@toadworld.com]

发送时间**:** Saturday, September 09, 2017 9:52 PM

收件人**:** sqlnav@toadworld.com

主题**:** RE: [SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum] Problem with latest SQL Navi GA (64bit) regarding VARCHAR2(32767) and External Table with CLOB colums

RE: Problem with latest SQL Navi GA (64bit) regarding VARCHAR2(32767) and External Table with CLOB colums

Reply by andreml

Hi,

Well, even when I got some strange mails (telling me how great my question is and what a cool guy I am.) - no useful answer at all.

So, friends - what’s the matter here.

I do hope, this is forum with more than a “artificial intelligence”-mailing system in the background.

Regards

Andre

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from SQL Navigator Forum
notifications altogether.

SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.