Toad World® Forums

QSR.exe Access is Denied

Just installed latest version 13.1.1.5 with DBA Module on Windows 10 (latest patches) and getting "Access is denied" error when trying to run Editor >> Execute SQL Via TSR.

Capture

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I'm not able to reproduce this error in Toad 13.1.1.5 in either a Windows 7 or Windows 10 environment (with all latest patches). Would you be able to zip up your Application Data folder (in Options -> General -> Application Data Directory) and send them to me in a private message on here (click on my profile, then click the "Message" button)? I can then try to reproduce the issue using your user files to see if it's caused by something inside that. If not, it may be something inside your copy of Windows 10 that's causing the issue.

Can you run the same script by pressing F5 in the editor? Do you receive an error there as well?

Thanks,

-John

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have zipped up the folder as requested, but cannot find a “message” button when I click your profile. Just wondering if I’m missing
a privilege or setting?

Cheers!

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I'm not sure. I can see the button on your profile so I assumed you could see it for mine as well. Well, instead go ahead and simply send it to john[dot]bowman@quest[dot]com.

-John