Quest Space Manager not found

Before I updated to v12.1 in Toad for Oracle 12. 1, I could see the graphs of my tablespaces. Now, I can’t see them, and when I click a logical Icon, I get this error message.

How do I see the Tablspaces charts where I can quickly determine the tablespaces that need to be managed?

I just tried it in 12.1 and it is working for me, so I am not sure offhand what the problem is.

These are the tables that it is looking for:

TOAD_DATA_FILES

TOAD_FILESTAT

TOAD_FREE_SPACE

TOAD_REF

TOAD_RESTRICTIONS

TOAD_TABLESPACES

They should be in the TOAD schema, but when Toad references them in its queries, it does so without using the schema name, so there should be some public synonyms
in place for each of these. As a first step, I’d say make sure these tables exist, public synonyms exist for them, and the user that you are logging in with Toad 12.1 has the SELECT privilege on each of them.

From: deb.groskreutz [mailto:bounce-debgroskreutz@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:07 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Quest Space Manager not found

Quest Space Manager not found

Thread created by deb.groskreutz

Before I updated to v12.1 in Toad for Oracle 12. 1, I could see the graphs of my tablespaces. Now, I can’t see them, and when I click a logical Icon, I get this
error message.

How do I see the Tablspaces charts where I can quickly determine the tablespaces that need to be managed?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.