Remove connections grid inconsistencies in UI

I'm thinking of Connections dialog - grid view.

Inconsistencies I see:

1. Some columns are editable (checkboxes + "Alias", "Password" and "Action") while others are not.
  2. Editing creates a new record leaving the edited one untouched.
  3. Missing "Delete Login Record" icon

I'd change that to:

1. Make all columns read-only
  2. Save the edited entry no creating a new one. Add a new "Copy Login Record" icon rather
  3. Add "Delete Login Record" icon

Just for information:

1. is by design, so you can change certain properties w/o having to go to the edit dialog each time. So why don't we have all of them editable? It is nice to have fields like "User" and "Database" as read-only so you can sort by one of these columns and then type a few letters to quickly find a specific connection.
  2. It depends on which properties you change. If you change User or Database, a new record is made. If you change anything else, we just edit the current record. This does feel a bit weird.
    I don't think that was intended.
  3. I was going to comment on your last post that you can add a delete button by right-click in the grid, then choose "Appearance" and "Toggle Navigator", but the navigator does not have a delete button. That seems like a bug to me.

Update:
#3 is not a bug. The built-in grid delete button just deletes connections, and we don't have a way to intercept it. We need to prevent deletion of connected logins. So you can use the 3rd button at the top of the login window to delete from the grid (except those currently connected).