Toad World® Forums

Scheduling an action

Using beta 12.0.0.48 I’m trying to schedule an action, but when I put in the user and password and click next nothing happens.

What operating system are you using, Chris? And are you using a domain account, local computer account, or the local system account?

From: chris.johnson [mailto:bounce-chrisjohnson@beta.toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 1:39 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@beta.toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Scheduling an action

Using beta 12.0.0.48 I’m trying to schedule an action, but when I put in the user and password and click next nothing happens.

I’m on XP (required by a third party app that we can’t dump for another couple of years. Boo!)

I’m not sure how to answer the account question, but I think that’s the problem. I think I was trying to put in the database credentials rather than my PC credentials. At one point I left it blank and found that it was actually (apparently) successfully scheduling the action, it just wasn’t progressing past the prompt.

Hey Chris,

Yes. Most likely, the incorrect account information was the problem. I’ve included an error message in the next beta to let you know if/when that happens.

-John

From: chris.johnson [mailto:bounce-chrisjohnson@beta.toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 9:18 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@beta.toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Scheduling an action

I’m on XP (required by a third party app that we can’t dump for another couple of years. Boo!)

I’m not sure how to answer the account question, but I think that’s the problem. I think I was trying to put in the database credentials rather than my PC credentials.
At one point I left it blank and found that it was actually (apparently) successfully scheduling the action, it just wasn’t progressing past the prompt.