Toad World® Forums

Schema Browser - Set 'Users' tab to be default

We just upgraded to Toad 12.1.1, and when I tried to configure the Schema Browser to make the Users tab to be the default, and chose Save Layout, as well as Auto-save current desktop in the Toolbars/Menus section, but it keeps defaulting to the Tables tab.

I’m afraid you are ion the wrong track.

Go with mouse above “Tables” or “User” combo, right click and then you’ll get next window:

Then choose “users” instead of tables…

Brg

Damir

I may have miscommunicated. I did configure the Tab Order, and when opening TOAD, the Schema Browser Tabs defaulted with the Users Tab in the first position, but since upgrading to 12.1.0.22, I configured the Tab Order the same way, but it now opens with the Tables Tab as the first position (see attached screenshots). Thank you for your assistance.

If you upgrade I think you will find that this bug was fixed in the 12.1.1 patch.

From: richard_s_smith_ [mailto:bounce-richard_s_smith_@toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 8:13 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Schema Browser - Set ‘Users’ tab to be default

RE: Schema Browser - Set 'Users' tab to be default

Reply by richard_s_smith_

I may have miscommunicated. I did configure the Tab Order, and when opening TOAD, the Schema Browser Tabs defaulted with the Users Tab in the first position, but
since upgrading to 12.1.0.22, I configured the Tab Order the same way, but it now opens with the Tables Tab as the first position (see attached screenshots). Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments:

Toad Tabs.png

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thanks Brad, much appreciated. I’ll pass along the info,