Schema Browser - Shared DB Llink

In the schema browser, if I select a DB Link that is “shared”, the grid on the right side shows that it is shared. If I have the right hand view show all of the DB Links the “Shared” attribute is missing from the grid forcing me to select each DB Link one by one to see its properties.

Is there a way to show the “shared” attribute when viewing all of the DB Links?

Thanks,

David

Sorry, looks like that info isn’t available that way.

The only thing that comes to mind is that you could click the Filter icon, check “Custom Filter” and “View/Edit Query Before Executing”, and then click OK. A dialog will appear that contains the query that the SB is about to run to load the left hand side.

To limit it to shared links, add: and to_number(bitand(k.flag, 1)) = 1

To limit it to non-shared links, add: and to_number(bitand(k.flag, 1)) = 0

Thanks, that works and will allow me to move forward with what I am doing. Would this be something that can be enhanced in the future?

Thanks,

David

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 2:35 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [External Email] RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Schema Browser - Shared DB Llink

EXTERNAL EMAIL

RE: Schema Browser - Shared DB Llink

Reply by John Dorlon

Sorry, looks like that info isn’t available that way.

The only thing that comes to mind is that you could click the Filter icon, check “Custom Filter” and “View/Edit Query Before Executing”, and then click OK. A dialog will appear that contains the query that the SB is about to run to load the left hand side.

To limit it to shared links, add: and to_number(bitand(k.flag, 1)) = 1

To limit it to non-shared links, add: and to_number(bitand(k.flag, 1)) = 0

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

***** This email is from an external sender outside of the CenterPoint Energy network. Be cautious about clicking links or opening attachments from unknown sources. *****

We are no longer adding features for Toad 13 in preparation for release, but I can add it after that (13.1 beta or whatever it will be)

Sounds great. Thanks!

Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 3:08 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [External Email] RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Schema Browser - Shared DB Llink

EXTERNAL EMAIL

RE: Schema Browser - Shared DB Llink

Reply by John Dorlon

We are no longer adding features for Toad 13 in preparation for release, but I can add it after that (13.1 beta or whatever it will be)

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

***** This email is from an external sender outside of the CenterPoint Energy network. Be cautious about clicking links or opening attachments from unknown sources. *****

Done for next beta.