Search Automation Designer Queries and/or Execute Stored Procedure using Automation Designer

I have a number of scheduled reports I run for users and utilize the Toad Automation Designer to maintain the various queries and output files. The problem is that if I ever need to look at all of the queries, for example to figure out which contain a certain string, it appears as though I need to open each action individually to look at the query. Is it possible to search the query text in the actions saved in the Automation Designer? The Search functionality appears to only search the action names and not the queries that may be contained within them.

I know you can run a query to find all references of a given string in the various PL/SQL functions, procedures, and packages so I thought maybe I could add the queries to a PL/SQL package so they could more easily be searched. My problem is that I can’t figure out if I can execute those stored procedures in the Automation Designer. Specifically, I want to be able to execute the stored procedure and save the output cursor to the desired output file. Is this possible?

It’s a bit of a hack, but you can select all of the actions and do a CTRL+C, then paste into notepad and search there. Then when you find what you are looking for, scroll up to find the name of the action.

That’ll work. Thanks for the help!