SQL Navigator error when logging in or open a file

Whenever I login into SQL Navigator or open an existing sql file from my computer, it gives me an error in the output window

Cannot create file “C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Dell\SQL Navigator 7.2.0 Beta\Unified Editor\state.ini”. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

This error started appearing since I moved to 7.1 release. I uninstalled and installed 7.2 Beta and it still appears. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dinesh

Hi Dinesh,

Have you tried to delete the file from disk and start SQL Navigator again?

Thanks,

Vincent

Dinesh

Sent:
‎19/‎03/‎2015 6:10 AM

To:
sqlnav@toadworld.com

Subject:
[SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum] SQL Navigator error when logging in or open a file

SQL Navigator error when logging in or open a file

Thread created by Dinesh
Whenever I login into SQL Navigator or open an existing sql file from my computer, it gives me an error in the output window

Cannot create file “C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Dell\SQL Navigator 7.2.0 Beta\Unified Editor\state.ini”. The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process

This error started appearing since I moved to 7.1 release. I uninstalled and installed 7.2 Beta and it still appears. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dinesh

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from SQL Navigator - General
notifications altogether.

SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Vincent, That was perfect. The errors are gone and it works great. Thank you.