Tab Clears out and does not show statement

When I am in session browser if I look at the "Current Statement" tab, switch to another sql , and then come back to the "Current Statement" tab, the "Current Statement" tab will be blank until I click on any other tab and come back to the "Current Statement" tab. This started happening in the release 16.0.25.1419. Please see the attached.

Hitting the refresh button when on the wait tab or any other tab causes the tab contents to go blank.

Thanks Ed. I made some changes to keep the 3 "Current Statement" subtabs in sync. Previously, it was possible for them to be showing info from different SQL. Looks like I have a few more tweaks to make in there.

I look forward to the fix. Thank you

Hi Ed,

I am having problems reproducing what you're describing. The only thing that I can come up with is that you have "Refresh" checked but "Fetch details" unchecked. So when the refresh timer hits, the RHS is going to clear and not update until you change tabs on the RHS. But 15.1 does the same thing.

Did you mean to have "Fetch details" unchecked? If so, can you try unchecking "Refresh" and see if you can still reproduce the problem?

Update:

Hitting the refresh button when on the wait tab or any other tab causes the tab contents to go blank.

That's what is supposed to happen when "Fetch details" is unchecked. RHS does not auto-update when LHS changes. It just clears. Then if you want to update RHS, you can either change tabs or click "refresh detail panel" (or hit F6).

I'm thinking that somehow "Fetch details" got unchecked.

-John

You are correct. That was the problem. I overlooked "Fetch details". Thank you

1 Like