toad 10 - where has my export dataset button gone

Under toad 9 I used to have a lovely icon which would let me export my dataset. Since being upgraded to 10 I dont seem to have one. I dont really like the right-click save dataset option as I find that too many of these clicks in the day hurt my hands so I try and reduce them.

so my question does anyone know if I can get the icon back.

shall I take it there isnt one now then

[Attachment(s) from Dunbar, Norman included below]

Morning Wizzardofwrong,

shall I take it there isnt one now then
See attachment.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else. We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it. We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes. If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Attachment(s) from Dunbar, Norman:

1 of 1 Photo(s) Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos
export_grid.bmp

She’s back for 10.5 (current commercial release). In 10/10.1 you can use
the R-click menu from the grids

In 10.6.1.3, the only option I see is:
Right-click the data grid and select Export Dataset

Is there perhaps a way to assign a shortcut key or add it as a custom button in my menu bar? I can’t find this option in the Commands, Key Mappings, or Shortcuts Options. I hate using the mouse for something I used to do with a couple of quick keystrokes.