We are pleased to announce the GA of our new version for Windows and Mac: Toad Edge 2.8.0.
For all existing customers, Toad Edge 2.8.0 contains new fixes and enhancements.
Notable additions and changes:
• Support of connecting to EnterpriseDB 15
• Support of connecting to MariaDB 10.11
• Support of macOS 13 Ventura (64-bit)
• Configure the timezone for the DB platforms through preferences settings
Toad Edge 2.6 Change Log
• Faulty script generation for the INET6 data type in MariaDB has been resolved.
• SQL worksheets belonging to disconnected connections will open now
• Error while importing csv files in batches in MySQL/MariaDB has been resolved.
• The problem with deploying change scripts for MariaDB sequence in Schema Compare has been resolved.
• The constraint user interface issue has been resolved where it was showing as "new" even after it was mapped to file system in PostgreSQL VCS
• Script generation for Collation in PostgreSQL 15 has been resolved.
• Script generation for GENERATED ALWAYS AS clause in MariaDB/Mysql has been resolved.
• The issue with tab focus shifting to the columns tab while manipulating the WHERE clause in the data tab has been fixed.